PPC82 seeks to rezone 39.2 hectares of land at Awakino Road Dargaville from Rural to Residential.
The purpose of the private plan change is to:
- Rezone 39.2ha of land at Awakino Road, from Rural Zone to Residential Zone, including consequential amendments to the Kaipara District Plan (KDP) Maps.
- Apply any necessary consequential amendments to the KDP provisions.
No other changes to the KDP are proposed.
Application and additional information
- Moonlight Heights AEE and Section 32 Report
- Locality and Plan Proposal
- Appendix 1 Certificates of Title
- Appendix 2 Extent of Plan Change Area and Precinct Plan
- Appendix 3A Land Development Report
- Appendix 3B Stormwater Management Plan
- Appendix 4 Transport Assessment Report
- Appendix 4.1 Traffic Planning Consultants Response
- Appendix 5 Geotechnical Report
- Appendix 6 Ecological Assessment
- Appendix 7 Urban Design Assessment Final
- Appendix 8 Proposed Provisions
- Appendix 9 - see page 56 of Moonlight Heights AEE and Section 32 Report
- Appendix 10 - see page 62 of Moonlight Heights AEE and Section 32 Report
- Appendix 11 Evaluation of Residential Zone Provisions
- Appendix 12 Cultural Impact Assessment
- Appendix 12.1 Summary of CIA Recommendations and Response
- Moonlight Heights Water and Wastewater Report - Intro and Summary - (pdf 640kb)
- Water and Wastewater Report - Appendix A - (pdf 8.2mb)
- Water and Wastewater Report - Appendix B - (pdf 7.1mb)
Additional information provided as requested:
- Request for further information - July 2022
- Applicant response to request for further information - November 2022
- Dargaville Water Treatment Plant Capacity Assessment - June 2021
- Dargaville Wastewater Treatment Plant Capacity - August 2022
Process for review
Council accepted to process PPC82 at the Council meeting held on 14 December 2022. The public notice was published on 17 January 2023, marking the start of the submission period.
- Clause 25 Council decision on process - 14 December 2022
- Extract from Council minutes accepting plan change - 14 December 2022
The submission period closed at 5.00pm on 09 March 2023 and a summary of feedback has been collated.
The further submission period is open from Wednesday 26 April 2023 until 5pm on Tuesday 09 May 2023.
Please refer to Submissions page for further information.
The further submission period for Private Plan Change 82 has now closed. We received one further submission.
Original submissions have been collated with the following documentation available:
Original submissions received are listed below:
- Submission 1 - Vicki Cooney (pdf 134KB)
- Submission 1 - Vicki Cooney - attachment (pdf 361KB)
- Submission 2 - Rose Dixon (pdf 160KB)
- Submission 3 - Daniel Simpkin (pdf 175KB)
- Submission 4 - Karen Varney (pdf 142KB)
- Submission 5 - Russell Simpkin 1 of 2 (pdf 155KB)
- Submission 5 - Russell Simpkin 2 of 2 (pdf 142KB)
- Submission 6 - F McNamara (pdf 146KB)
- Submission 7 - Tony Baldwin (pdf 1,863KB)
- Submission 8 - James Simpkin (pdf 141KB)
- Submission 9 - Lisa Simpkin (pdf 141KB)
- Submission 10 - Ryan Simpkin (pdf 169KB)
- Submission 11 - Waka Kotahi 1 of 2 (pdf 354KB)
- Submission 11 - Waka Kotahi 2 of 2 (pdf 227KB)
- Submission 12 - G and A McLeod (pdf 140KB)
- Submission 13 - Aaron Simpkin (pdf 140KB)
- Submission 14 - Jemimah Simpkin (pdf 169KB)
- Submission 15 - P Simpkin (pdf 144KB)
- Submission 16 - Denise Faber (pdf 6,310KB)
- Submission 17 - Fire and Emergency NZ (pdf 145KB)
- Submission 18 - Heritage New Zealand (pdf 2,046KB)
- Submission 19 - B and N Lowe & Others (pdf 959KB)
- Submission 20 - Darryl Neal (pdf 147KB)
- Submission 21 - Mervyn Simpkin (pdf 170KB)
- Public Notification - Further Submissions - Kaipara Lifestyler - 26 April 2023
- Public Notification - Further Submissions - Northern Advocate - 26 April 2023
- Public Notification of Extension of Time to Submit - Kaipara Lifestyler - 14 February 2023
- Public Notification of Extension of Time to Submit - Northern Advocate - 14 February 2023
- Public Notification - Submissions Open - Kaipara Lifestyler - 17 January 2023
- Public Notification - Submissions Open - Northern Advocate - 17 January 2023