Camping Grounds

In accordance with the Camping Ground Regulations 1985, if you operate a Camping Ground, you must be registered with the Council,

A camping ground licence is renewable on an annual basis, and a renewal reminder letter will be sent out prior to the required renewal date.

Camping grounds preparing and selling food products to the public are also required to register under The Food Act 2014 and follow the processes described in above section, setting up new food business.

Call us at Environmental Health on 0800 727 059 to discuss your plans before opening a new camping ground.

The following are forms and information to assist you:

Please refer to the current fees and charges register for costs relating to registering and operating a food business.