Northland Inc Limited
Northland Inc Ltd is Northland's economic development agency. It is a Council Controlled Organisation (CCO) and a limited liability company jointly and equally owned by Northland Regional Council, Kaipara and Far North district councils.
Promoting Northland as a ‘must see’ visitor destination is one of Northland Inc’s roles in partnership with the region’s tourism industry national forums and local government.
Northland Inc.’s work is organised around three work programmes:
- regional investment, including business innovation and growth and implementation of the Tai Tokerau Northland Economic Action Plan.
- destination management and marketing, and
- advocacy and profile for Tai Tokerau economic development.
- Statement of Intent 2022-2025 (pdf, 462kb)
- Annual Report to June 2022 (pdf, 2.7mb)