This allows the holder, to sell and supply alcohol, on the premises or conveyance named in the licence, to any person or persons attending the occasion or event approved by the licence, for the duration of the specific occasion or event.
- sporting event
- wine tasting
- bus trip
- party where alcohol is being sold
- public party where alcohol is being sold and supplied
- party on leased premises where alcohol is being sold and supplied
- event where tickets are being sold
- any licensed premises that operates outside the conditions of their existing licence
The form can be found here.