What is the People's Panel?
The People's Panel is a quick and easy way for citizens of Kaipara to help shape the District by taking part in short surveys. We encourage anyone who is interested in the future of Kaipara to join the People's Panel.
How People's Panel works
- People who sign up will receive surveys by email.
- We have approximately one survey every couple months, but you only need to complete those that interest you.
- Most surveys take five or 10 minutes to complete.
- We keep personal details private and members are not identified in reports of survey results.
- Key findings and how the results have been used are shared with you.
- We'll keep you informed about other opportunities to give feedback to Kaipara District Council.