Dargaville Town Hall (Northern Wairoa War Memorial Hall)
Interested in booking this venue?
Need further information?
Want to make an appointment to view?
Instructions are posted next to all Town Hall equipment. In addition, we are more than happy to demonstrate how to use any of the following:
- Commercial gas ovens;
- Commercial dishwasher;
- Electronic self-opening doors;
- Public Address System (including two microphones);
- Stage lighting.
Please let us know if you would like a practical demonstration or an appointment to view the hall.
Tables, chairs, cutlery and flatware are included in your hire.
Please refer to Kaipara District Council's Fees and Charges. Please click here.
Hirers will be billed directly for any damages and cleaning costs. A Bond may be required in some circumstances.
Contact Council's Customer Services Centre for more Information.
Dargaville Town Hall Hire Charge Guidelines
1. Definition of Private or Profit-making
- Any Private Function, not open to public;
- Any function or activity run for the profit of a business, private individual, family or family trust or firm;
- Any Government department;
- All Churches and political parties, union or employer organisations.
2. Definition of Community Groups
- All non-profit making groups; all income used for groups aims;
- Be open to all members of the target community without restriction of religious or political beliefs.
Contact the Kaipara District Council Administration Team
42 Hokianga Road (across the road from Town Hall)
Private Bag 1001
Telephone: 09 439 3123 ext. 710
Call free: 0800 727 059
Fax: 09 439 6756
Town Hall keys can be collected and dropped off at the Council building opposite. Opening hours are 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.