Public Consultation Dates
Formal consultation on the Long Term Plan 2018/2028 starts in March 2018. This is when you will see what has been proposed in the Consultation Document and the detail that supports it. We will do 'drop in sessions' across the District to discuss the Consultation Document with you and encourage you to make a submission. If you would like to tell us what you think about the document directly, you can attend an event and we will record your feedback. You can also choose to present your submission to Council by selecting that option in the submission form, and you can submit via our online portal (which will be active from March 05 2018).
These dates and times are subject to Council adopting the Consultation Document at their meeting February 28 2018.
Presentations will be held at the following locations (venue details and times will be updated when finalised):
We will be adding more dates and times (including weekends and evening sessions across the district).
- Wednesday, 7 March, 61 Victoria Street (Old NRC Building), Dargaville - 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Thursday, 8 March, Dargaville Markets, Victoria Street, Dargaville – 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Friday, 9 March, 61 Victoria Street (Old NRC Building), Dargaville – 4.00pm – 6.00pm
- Saturday, 10 March, Omamari Fishing Competition, Omamari Beach - 3.30pm onwards
- Tuesday, 13 March, Tangiteroria Sports Complex, 7.00pm - 9.00pm
- Wednesday,14 March, Kaiwaka Hall – 3.30pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday, 15 March, Farmlands, Ruawai Village, 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Friday, 16 March, Te Kopuru Hall, Te Kopuru - 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Tuesday, 20 March, Kaihu Rugby Club, Kaihu Wood Road - 5.00pm - 7.00pm
- Wednesday, 21 March, Mangawhai, Outside Council Office, 6 Molesworth Drive, 10am – 12pm
- Thursday, 22 March, Mangawhai Library, 9.30 am – 11.30 am
- Friday, 23 March, Wood Street Shops, Mangawhai 11am - 1pm
- Saturday, 24 March, Paparoa Market Day, Paparoa 9am onwards
- Thursday, 29 March, 145 Hurndall St, Maungaturoto, 11.00am – 1.00pm
More dates, locations and times will be booked in over the month of March.
If you’d like to host Council to discuss the Long Term Plan or have someone speak to your group, please email email@example.com.
Submissions close Thursday 05 April 2018 at 4.30pm