|Instructions are posted next to all Town Hall equipment. In addition, we are more than happy to demonstrate how to use any of the following:
Please let us know if you would like a practical demonstration, or an appointment to view the hall.
- Commercial gas ovens
- Commercial dishwasher
- Electronic self-opening doors
- Public Address System (including two microphones)
- Stage lighting
Tables, chairs, cutlery and flatware are included in your hire.
Please refer to Kaipara District Council's Fee's and Charges.Please click here.
Hirers will be billed directly for any damages and cleaning costs. A Bond may be required in some circumstances.
Contact the Council's Customer Services Centre for more Information.
Dargaville town Hall Hire Charge Guidelines
1 Definition of Private or Profit Making
2 Definition of Community Groups
- Any Private Function, not open to public.
- Any function or activity run for the profit of a business, private individual, family or family trust or firm.
- Any Government department
- All Churches and political parties, union or employer organisations.
- All non-profit making groups; all income used for groups aims.
- Be open to all members of the target community without restriction of religious or political beliefs.
Auditorium and Stage