Advice, information and forms for food and liquor.
Information and forms for food premises, mobile shops, hawkers, stalls and events. All the information you need to know to start a food business
- Food Premises: Information for any type of business that includes the manufacture, preparation, packing, storage of food for sale.
- Mobile Shops: A mobile shop is a vehicle from which goods can be sold.
- Licensing Traders: Information on hawkers, stalls and itinerant traders.
- One Day Event: Guide to Sell/Serve Food at Special Events
- Health Licence Fees
- Liquor Licence Information
- Liquor Licence Application Forms
- Host Responsibility
Change to Sale of Liquor Act 1989 - Factsheet
The Sale of Liquor Act 1989 became The Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 on 18 December 2012. The Ministry of Justice (MOJ) will be forwarding sequential factsheets as the new legislation rolls out throughout this year until full implementation as at 18 December 2013. Information is supplied on the factsheet (here
For further information please click on the link to the MOJ website www.justice.govt.nz/policy/sale-and-supply-of-aclohol
which is the official source of information regarding what is changing and provides a range of factsheets.