Ancestry Library Edition
The library subscribes to Ancestry.com.
Ancestry library edition is a research tool offering the most comprehensive genealogical information available online, with more than 4 billion names in over 4,000 collections.
What does Ancestry Library Edition cover?
Ancestry Library Edition contains many documents that customers will find useful for
completing genealogical research. Sources include:
You can access Ancestry via free wifi or public computers in Dargaville Library - http://www.ancestrylibrary.com/default.aspx (due to vendor license restrictions access is not available remotely).
- Birth, marriage and death records
- Census records
- Court, land and probate records
- Directories and member lists
- Immigration and naturalisation records
- Military records
- Newspapers and periodicals.