Trees and Vegetation

No Spray Zone 

Report a Problem

Weed and Pest Control (NRC)

Weedbusters Plant Me Instead Booklet
Who is responsible for Trees? 
a) Trees on private property encroaching on the road or footpath are an issue for the Regulatory Monitoring Officers.

b) Trees on reserves can be referred to the KDC Parks Officers.  


  • icon 04
  • icon 03
  • 1485426244 Google Plus Color